This microscope gives you easy access to a close-up view on common items around the house or the creepy crawlies from your backyard. It is also excellent for everything from dissection to industrial inspection. The hand-held aspect lets you manipulate the microscope to view just about anything you may wish. Its easy 1-touch focus wheel makes the magnifying power of up to 200X simple to control, and the microscope conveniently allows you to capture your view by still image or video with the press of a button.
On top of our 30-day satisfaction warranty, we offer a 90-day limited warranty for manufacturer defects.
• A1-Alloy Stand
• Safety Cover
• User Guide
• Teacher’s Guide
• CD ROM (Driver)
• Gift Box
• Image sensor: 2 megapixels (interpolated to 5M)
• Video capture resolution: 2560×2048 (5M), 2000×1600, 1600×1280 (2M), 1280×1024, 1024×940, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240, 160×120
• Still image capture resolution: 2560×2048 (5M), 2000×1600, 1600×1280 (2M), 1280×1024, 1024×940, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240, 160×120
• Focus range: manual focus from 10 mm to 500 mm
• Frame rate: Max 30 f/s under 600 lx brightness
• Magnification ratio: 20X to 200X
• Video format: AVI format
• Photo format: JPEG or BMP
• Light source: 8 (adjustable by control wheel)
• PC interface: USB 2.0
• Operation system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7, Mac 10.5 and above
• OSD language: English, German, Spanish, Korean, French, Russian
• Power source: 5 V DC from USB port
• Bundle software: MicroCapture, with measurement and calibration function
• Size/Dimension: 110 mm L x 33 mm Dia.
Great for pressure and gravity experiments, this high-quality, efficient Vacuum Pump produces less noise and vibration, while using less energy. Its special design protects the environment and provides clean, filtered oil to the pump. It also prevents oil spray and oil from flowing back into and polluting the system. An alloy aluminum casing and a direct-drive design make for a compact and light pump that runs steadily for a long period of time, even in a low-temperature environment and at a low voltage. Its convenient gauge and adapter allow for easy adaptability to experiments.
• Comes with a manual
• Includes a bottle of oil
• CE Certified
• 110 V
• Single Stage
• Free Air Displacement: 3.0 cu ft/min at 60 Hz
• Voltage: 110 V/60 Hz
• Motor: 1/4 HP
• Ultimate Vaccum: 5 PA/0.05 Mbar
• Rotating Speed: 1720
• Oil Capacity: 220 ml
• Weight: 15.5 lb
• Dimensions: 9.5″ (243 mm) L x 4.5″ (114 mm) W x 8″ (207 mm) H
Use these tongs for handling or manipulating hot crucibles and similar apparatuses.
• Corrugated tips for easy handling
• Riveted joint
• Finger openings are large enough for firm grip
• Made of stainless steel
• Size: 18″ (450 mm)
Platinum Electrode, Pair (for the Hoffman Electrolysis)
These flat electrodes were designed as replacement parts for the Hoffman Electrolysis Apparatus. The platinum lead wires are sealed in glass tubes and the glass tubes are inserted in No.1 rubber stoppers. These electrodes will fit Items #3155-01 and #3155-02.
• Sold as a set of 2
Magnet, Horseshoe Alnico, 35 mm L x 34 mm W x 16 mm thick, Red, Pair
These classic magnets are suitable for many experimental and demonstration needs in general science and physics laboratories. They offer an easy way to show the power of magnetic fields. The magnets are a useful staple for many classes, and are supplied with keepers.
• Sold in a pair
• 35 mm L x 34 mm W x 16 mm thick
Steel Bar Magnet Nickel-Plated 6″ x 0.75″ x 0.25″, Pair
These magnets are useful for student demonstrations, plotting magnetic fields, etc. They are made of steel, nickel-plated, and engraved with N and S to indicate north and south poles. The magnets are supplied in pairs with plated soft iron keepers.
• 6″ (150 mm) L x 0.75″ (19 mm) W x 0.25″ (7 mm) thick
Graduated, Borosilicate Glass Beaker, 250 ml, Pk/12
These graduated, borosilicate glass beakers can be used for routine mixing, measuring, and boiling in the laboratory.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Sold in a pack of 12