Graham Coil Type Glass Condenser, 300 mm length, 24/40 joint
This condenser is primarily used for distillation requiring high surface area per unit length. It is made of borosilicate glass. It has a leak-free jacket sealed to the inner tube, which is coiled throughout, and its inlet end is sloped to avoid trapping condensates. A drip tip is provided at the lower tip.
• Stabilizers inside jacket help prevent the coil from moving and breaking
• Packaged in gray foam packaging for safe transit and storage
• Accepts 0.31″ (8 mm) flexible tubing
• Jacket Length: 12″ (300 mm)
• Joint Size: 24/40
Use this microtome for introductory biology and histology work. It is suitable for slicing micro thin sections as thin as 0.01 mm (10 um). The microtome is an excellent tool for microscopy purposes.
• Graduated in 10-um (0.01 mm) steps
• Advances 500 um (0.50 mm) for each complete turn
• Comes with a single edge tempered steel razor knife
• Packed in a velvet-lined wooden case